To apply for a library card online, you must be a Contra Costa County resident, and at least 13 years of age.
Complete the online application below to receive a temporary e-Card account number that will allow you to:
The information submitted is confidential and used for library services only.
- place holds on books, DVDs, etc.
- use databases (search/read articles)
- use California Missions eBooks
- use TumbleBook Library (kids' eBooks)
- use Virtual Reference Encyclopedias
Please bring your valid photo ID with proof of current address to any Contra Costa County Library location to receive your full-access Library Card.
See more information about the Library's online e-Card service.